Spaces for hire
A perfect venue for dialogue and relaxing, Musée de Flandres offers businesses, associations, and individuals the benefit of its exceptional site for organising private events, in the day or evenings.
We recommend you end your meetings and/or evenings on a pleasant note with a guided or even irreverent tour of the site, or an arts workshop. Great for team-building and promoting dialogue.
The museum can welcome up to 100 people during these events.
Hire of the space includes all the equipment necessary for your meetings, seminars, and conferences.
Private Evening Visits
These private events are bespoke guided visits which take place outside normal museum hours. For adults or for children, they can be traditional, with storytelling, or “quirky”. They are open to all: individuals, businesses, or associations.
Rates for Space Hire
Capacity: 60 people
- half-day (4 hours): 225 €
- day (8 hours): 450 €
Temporary exhibition rooms (when no exhibition)
Capacity: 100 people
- half-day (4 hours): 395 €
- day (8 hours): 790 €
Capacity: 100 people
- half-day (4 hours) Mondays only or from 6pm to 11pm: 395 €
- day (8 hours), Mondays only: 790 €
These rates including VAT include the space with tables, chairs, video projector and screen, and sound pack.
They also include rental insurance as well as security guard service if the event takes place during the museum’s hours of operation. Beyond hours of operation, if the private event requires additional security guard services, the cost will be borne by the event organiser.
It is possible to organise events with food or cocktail parties in these spaces however the museum does not have a kitchen.
Private Visit Rates (Examples)
- Private museum visit for 50 persons (duration: 1 hour per group of 25 persons): 330 €
- Private museum visit for 8 to 15 children (duration: 1 hour): 150 €
- Tattegrain room hire + private museum visit for 50 people (duration: 1 hour per group of 25 persons): 910 €
Alexandre Anquetil, Communications Manager
+33 (0)3 59 73 45 58